• Tampa
Votes |
Review on Brandon Turner book: Rental Property Investing

Keleisha Carter
  • Investor
  • Tampa
Posted Jan 31 2019, 14:14

Hi BiggerPockets family!

I am writing my review on the book “Rental Property Investing” by Brandon Turner.

When I first decided that I wanted to get into Real Estate, I was unsure of the strategies to use, how to find funding, how to manage a rental business etc. I read different articles, responses from forums and watched multiple webinars. I got overwhelmed because of all the information that I read until I decided to purchase Brandon’s book “Rental Property Investing” after watching one of his webinars.

Let me tell you ! This book is a gamechanger. Each chapter is a step by step guide for those interested in Rental Property investing. From help in finding funding, list of strategies to use, pros & cons of each, to closing a deal to managing your rental properties. It gives you examples with actual numbers, it gives you sample plans, examples of how to achieve your goals eg: how to have a network of $1,000,000 in 5-10 years. This book is the uptimate guide.

I am ready to start my plan for my Real Estate business because of this book. I now have a better understanding of what I want as an aspiring Real Estate Investor.

I encourage anyone who wants to start their career in Rental Property Investing should give this book a read.