• Contractor
  • Saint Charles, MO (63301)
Votes |
Newbie with questions

Jon Kite Sr
  • Contractor
  • Saint Charles, MO (63301)
Posted Sep 21 2019, 10:42

Hello all just joined have lots of questions open to any comments.

Been listening to lifestyles unlimited gave him my email got their seven day starter pack which im looking over and started looking up reviews on LU and I bumped into this page BP.

I’m gonna be honest. I live paycheck to paycheck I’m setting up a financial planning goal, dumping debt which I’m proud of (amazing what you see what you do with your money when it’s actually write down on paper)but yet not close.

I have a day job that I work 25 to 30 hours a week and get paid pretty nicely for what I do. I got back into construction work because of my low hours at my day job and I do very well for myself at that time hitch got me listening to the podcast and I want to get on the other side of investing. I have a little ways to go in order for me to be prequalified to started

My question is this lifestyles unlimited seminar really worth the time for me to go?

$750 is a chunk out of my pocket I also know there’s no way in heck as of right now that I can pay $7000 to get into the single family program.

I noticed when I was listening to the program I never heard of a guy saying, “hey I’m fifty years old I make about fifty grand a year I live paycheck to paycheck and this is what I did to get started with a positive outcome”

Its mostly people who are already making eighty, ninety, hundred thousand dollar job with investments and retirement packages which I was never privy to because of my career choices not complaining I’m just saying that was my choice I live with my choice. However I need a retirement and I too have always believed that the 401(k) and money investments are a waste of time I knew real estate has always been the the out come working for rental property management company and just never thought I was capable of doing it.

I guess what I’m asking for is a little bit of advice point in a good direction and is there people in St. Louis/Saint Charles Missouri that I can talk to and meet up with that can relate to my Level coming into this?

thank you all in advance

Loading replies...