Good books to read any ideas ?

Good books to read any ideas ?

Rental Property Investor · Bridgeport, CT · Member since 2018 · 49 posts · 20 votes

I love to read , i have been slacking a Lil but can anyone give me some good books to read ?

0Reply
21 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Neenah, WI · Member since 2019 · 154 posts · 105 votes
    7y

    Hi @Charles Bruce

    There are a few posts on BP already about this topic with book recommendations listed. It really depends on what area you want to focus on first. "Mind Set" related books are usually the first level, then "General Concept" type books that cover the realm of investment ideas. Once you have figured out your area of concentration there are recommendations for books in each of those. I am currently focusing on BRRR investing so reading a lot about rehab and financing. Then I will pick up a new "Mind Set" book every once in a while to keep the passion alive. Best of Luck

    Scott Rogers

    Neenah, WI

  • Rental Property Investor · Bridgeport, CT · Member since 2018 · 49 posts · 20 votes
    7y

    @Scott Rogers thank you Scott and I’m focusing on self help ( mind set ) books and I’m currently attacking brrr to so i need good books on that to

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.