Investor Looking to Connect with Investors and Realtors in NJ

4 Replies

Hello,

I'm a investor with some knowledge in land developing and construction from New Jersey looking to get back into the real estate business with either buying, rehabbing and flipping properties.

I would be interested in raw land, commercial, multi family and garden apt properties.

I want to connect with other investors for a possible JV and realtors who can help me find some listings.

If anyone has any suggestions that would be great. Thanks so much!

Hello, I am up in northern NJ and one of the ideas I am playing with for my families next home is having it built. What do you think it would cost per sq ft approx. Nothing too fancy possibly modular. 

I have a land listing in Bergen County - Closter, New Jersey. Approximately 1 1/3 acre parcel (subdivided into three parcels), zoned "A" Residential, with an Affordable Housing Overlay Zone for low income housing. Can either build three market rate houses or 16+ units of COAH approved one-for-one housing on this site. For more info PM me.

This post has been removed.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here