• Saint Peterburg, FL
Votes |
Atlanta Transplant, New to St. Pete!!

Shane Odom
  • Investor
  • Saint Peterburg, FL
Posted Jun 7 2016, 18:17

Hello All,

Just moved to Saint Petersburg this past weekend. I started late last year in Wholesaling, and was lucky enough to have 3 deals fall into my lap in the first few months. I began working on my RE License in March, but a week later my wife was offered a job in this great city. So, with her needing to be here in 2 weeks, we packed her up, and I have spent the last couple of months getting the house ready to move out. Now that I am finally here for good, I am going to start on my License here and am looking to continue my REI education, and continue working some deals. I am looking into the local REIA clubs, and hope to work with some of you along the way.

User Stats

Votes
Jeff Copeland
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Tampa Bay/St Petersburg, FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Tampa Bay/St Petersburg, FL
Replied Jun 7 2016, 18:18

Welcome! St Pete is a great City!

• Broker FL (#BK3326487)

Copeland Morgan LLC Logo

User Stats

Votes
Larry Woods
  • Saint Petersburg, FL
Votes |
  • Saint Petersburg, FL
Replied Jun 7 2016, 18:35

Welcome to the city Shane Odom .There's a local REIA meeting every Monday. Check on Meet up for locations and times.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Zach Kidd
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Clearwater, FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Clearwater, FL
Replied Jun 10 2016, 13:44

Welcome!  You have lots of options and opportunities.  Enjoy the area - the rain doesn't last forever, lol!

User Stats

Votes
Adam Ulery
  • Investor
  • Safety Harbor, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Safety Harbor, FL
Replied Jun 23 2016, 19:13

Hi Shane, welcome to the area! It is a great place to be. I'm a new investor looking for buy and hold properties. SFH 3/2 block, light cosmetic rehab under $100k that will cash flow $200/mo in low crime areas. As you gain traction in the area, please feel free to reach out to me.