Looking for Real Estate Agent/Property Management [Clearwater FL]

5 Replies

Hello!  I'm a new real estate investor currently living in Greenville, SC.  However, I consider the Clearwater area to be a second home and I'm interested in investing there.  I'm looking for a real estate agent and potentially a property management company to help me with my first investment.  I'm looking forward to getting started and learning more.  I appreciate your time in advance.

@Justen B. We do a lot of real estate investing to include wholesale, flip, buy rentals, we have funding available too. I own the company happy to network and see if we are the right fit. I have my Brokers license as well and operate in a few counties.

Hey @Justen B.

I would recommend @Bryan Waters for property management for sure. 

There are a lot of good deals around the Tampa/St. Petersburg/Clearwater area, you just need the right person/team to provide them for you. What kind of deal are you looking for? Multi-Family, Single Family? What is your investment strategy (Fix&Flip/Buy&Hold).

I'd love to chat more to see what your future plans are for investing. 

Mike

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here