Looking for Lawn Service St. Petersburg Florida

Looking for Lawn Service St. Petersburg Florida

Rental Property Investor · St. Petersburg FL · Member since 2015 · 29 posts · 10 votes

Hi St. Pete Investors!

I'm looking for a lawn service to take care of two properties in the Central Oak Park neighborhood of St. Petersburg FL. 

Ideally the service would accept online or electronic payment. 

Thanks so much!

0Reply
31 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2017 · 67 posts · 29 votes
    7y

    Hey Tristian- I may not be much help here, but I'm curious to see what you find. I'm an out of state investor with a property in St. Pete. My property manager uses Midwest Mowtivation. From what I can tell, they do a fine job. However, they charge $150/month which feels like a lot for a tiny yard, but I don't have anything to base that on. I can get you their contact info if you're interested.

  • Rental Property Investor · St. Petersburg FL · Member since 2015 · 29 posts · 10 votes
    7y

    Hey Matt!

    $150 a month does sound like a lot, especially for a small lawn. In my experience it's been closer to $85 per month. I'll let you know what I find out. 

    My tenant has recommended these folks:

    https://www.facebook.com/mowgr...

    I plan on calling them this afternoon. 

  • Property Manager · Saint Petersburg, FL · Member since 2016 · 113 posts · 87 votes
    7y

    @Tristan Wheelock, try best way lawn service. $60 per month, they keep my credit card on file and charge it monthly.

  • Rental Property Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2017 · 67 posts · 29 votes
    7y

    @Tristan Wheelock @Geoffrey Schnake How often are you guys mowing? 

  • Property Manager · Saint Petersburg, FL · Member since 2016 · 113 posts · 87 votes
    7y

    Only twice a month.

  • Rental Property Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2017 · 67 posts · 29 votes
    7y

    @Tristan Wheelock Who did you end up using?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.