Need Insurance Company that Specializes in Investment Property

2 Replies | Upstate New York, New York

My business partner and I own a number of properties throughout the Hudson Valley, some of which we renovate and flip, some of which we're holding long term as rentals.

I am looking to develop a relationship with a professional insurance agent that has access and familiarity with a number of surplus lines policies that can cover rental properties, as well as vacant properties and some occasional builder's risk.

If you have interest and experience with this, and can handle 20-40 different new purchases a year, please reach out to me.


Buy & sell single-family rentals online
Radically accessible real estate investing
Get access to exclusive property listings, proprietary data, and support to build your portfolio.
Learn More