RV Park and Campground Upstate NY

7 Replies

I have a RV park-campground under contract and looking for some guidance from experienced owners.  If you know anyone please let me know and can fill you in on details.  thanks

I have no experience owning/running a campground, but depending on where it is, I may be a customer!  Good luck with it!

thanks...Up by Onieonta-Cooperstown

Look at some of the camping forums like Good Sam club .   

its a lot of work .

You have to either BE a draw , or be near something that is a draw .  

We stayed up that way Memorial Day weekend a few years back. We went to the Hall of Fame. I can’t remember off the top of
my head where we stayed, though. Like I said, I don’t know much about running a campground, but I think with the hall of fame there, you can probably do pretty good. I know what I like in a campground, so if you’re looking for opinions, feel free to reach out.

Also, as already mentioned, check some of the RV forums out there. There’s people with a lot more knowledge/advice than me. Lol

thanks.  want to sell it asap!!!

hey rob...i am in contract on it and wholesaling it.  Its a great park.  seller has financial issues, medical problem, etc and hasnt really operated it much in years.

Send me your email and will send you some info.  If you have cash and always wanted to have a rv and camping park this is the one.  Doesnt  need much to get open and operating...

I am also in nyc so way too far from me..but not for you if your in syracuse....

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.