Greene County RE attorney needed

1 Reply

I need a RE attorney for a property in Greene County asap. Any referrals much appreciated. TY!

You likely found one already but if not shoot me a message and I'll give you the contact info of the one I use.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here