• Investor
  • Richmond, VA
Votes |
Looking to Chat with a Mentor over Lunch

Michael A.
  • Investor
  • Richmond, VA
Posted Jun 12 2019, 17:51

Hi Everyone - Never asked this question here before, but here it goes! I have just moved back to the RVA area after over a decade in NYC. In short, I'd be grateful if someone who's been interested in buy-and-hold properties around the Richmond area would be willing to let me buy them lunch and chat about their experiences with real estate investing. This is a serious inquiry, as I'm acting on my 2019 resolution to engage with a mentor. Anyone interested? I'm buying! 

A bit about me: I am a registered commercial architect licensed in NY and VA, as is my wife. I am married with a 2-year-old son who means the world to me. My wife and I work full time, and have often discussed how to best leverage our skill sets and love of buildings into an investment vehicle. We bought property in NYC and sold it for a small profit just before moving down here. I succumb to analysis paralysis when I start thinking about the topic of investing here, as I'm just so unfamiliar with where the market has gone and what the current risks are.

Anyway, I hope this finds all of you here in RVA well. Good luck with all of your endeavors! 

Michael A.

Loading replies...