Any new constructions happening in Glen Allen, Midlothian?

Any new constructions happening in Glen Allen, Midlothian?

Richmond, VA · Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 0 votes
Hi,
I'm trying to buy a New Construction first phase in Glen Allen, Midlothian areas as a house hack, rental property investment. Anybody know builders haven't opened the first phase yet? Only looking for first phase
0Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · RVA · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    5y

    The new construction I've seen in the area is all priced pretty high such that it'd be hard to turn into a rental property, even if you house hack it first. Although I have looked closer in to the city. Are you totally counting out other properties? You may still be able to get a decent deal if you buy a property that needs work from a distressed landlord

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.