Skip to content
Real Estate Technology

User Stats

Votes

Best comping tools to Find Accurate ARV and Rents

Posted May 18 2022, 09:44

Hi everyone, 
Looking for the best comping tool I could use to find accurate rents, and ARV's for properties. I have used Propstream and Batchleads in the past and many times it has been inaccurate. I'm also thinking of getting my Real Estate license but only reason I would get it is to have access to the MLS and nothing wrong with getting my license but I just don't ant to waste my time with it if there is a system or systems out there can I can pay for.

User Stats

Votes
Kerry Noble Jr
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Replied May 18 2022, 15:33
Quote from @Leonardo Rodriguez:

Hi everyone, 
Looking for the best comping tool I could use to find accurate rents, and ARV's for properties. I have used Propstream and Batchleads in the past and many times it has been inaccurate. I'm also thinking of getting my Real Estate license but only reason I would get it is to have access to the MLS and nothing wrong with getting my license but I just don't ant to waste my time with it if there is a system or systems out there can I can pay for.

I don't think anything will be more accurate than MLS data......so you're on the right path.....

in my area....we've used propstream with mibor (which is a local thing)......and we analyze both together 

User Stats

Votes
Matt Cartwright
  • Lender
  • Newport Beach, CA
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Newport Beach, CA
Replied May 18 2022, 16:18

I use House Canary and it seems to be pretty accurate and it has adjusters to customize the properties case by case basis

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes