Skip to content
Real Estate Technology

User Stats

Votes
Jonah Kaplan
Votes |
Are brokers, agents, or investors using AI?

Jonah Kaplan
Posted Jan 18 2024, 13:39

Hey everyone! Super excited to be a part of this community. I'm curious, are any of y'all using AI in your day to day? If so, how are you using it? Has it been helpful?

Excited to hear everyone's take!

User Stats

Votes
Theresa Holl
  • Investor
  • Minneapolis
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Minneapolis
Replied Feb 23 2024, 14:56

Hey Jonah - I hear interesting things about Fello as well as some social media automation tools for audience building. A lot of conversational AI is super helpful, like Jasper for marketing (blogs, client communication, etc...). You probably already use Social Pilot to schedule and automate your social media posts as well. I'm surprised some people still do that manually. I have a slide deck on AI for the STR space if that's of interest to you as well.

User Stats

Votes
Angel Velazquez
  • Developer
  • Dallas, TX
Votes |
  • Developer
  • Dallas, TX
Replied Feb 25 2024, 11:05

Hi Jonah -

I am working on a new tool aimed at making real estate investment analysis a data-driven process. Our solution combines real estate data with the power of AI to help users analyze their deals faster and with more confidence to make better decisions and in turn buy better deals.

We're in the early stages and would love to hear from you. Your feedback and experiences could greatly help us fine-tune our approach or develop other features that you would find valuable. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 26 2024, 20:16
Quote from @Angel Velazquez:

Hi Jonah -

I am working on a new tool aimed at making real estate investment analysis a data-driven process. Our solution combines real estate data with the power of AI to help users analyze their deals faster and with more confidence to make better decisions and in turn buy better deals.

We're in the early stages and would love to hear from you. Your feedback and experiences could greatly help us fine-tune our approach or develop other features that you would find valuable. 

Angel, would you be interested in beta testing it with feedback given back?

User Stats

Votes
Angel Velazquez
  • Developer
  • Dallas, TX
Votes |
  • Developer
  • Dallas, TX
Replied Feb 26 2024, 20:58
Quote from @Tom George:
Quote from @Angel Velazquez:

Hi Jonah -

Angel, would you be interested in beta testing it with feedback given back?

Hey Tom that is part of our plan once we have a working prototype. Right now we are trying to gauge is this is a tool that would actually provide value to investors realtors or wholesalers. Then we will build a prototype based on that feedback and then invite testers for more feedback. 

I would love the chance to learn about your current paint points and what features you might be looking for.