Mailing list management?

3 Replies

Hello fellow wholesalers... I'm currently using Mailchimp to manage my mailing lists. What do you use? And have you tired other services? Pros, cons?

I don't like the double opt-in requirement at Mailchimp, seems like my "confirmation" e-mail often goes into the subscribers spam and I never capture them. I want something a bit simpler.

I have no idea how old this post is but I'm going to reply anyway because I know the answer! So I've heard of zoho.com and podio.com. They are CRMs aka Customer Relations Management software. I haven't used them but I am for sure going to in the near future.

I've never thought to use Aweber for my Seller & Buyer Leads actually. It may work, but I don't think that is what it's meant for.

Mailchimp and Aweber are great for collecting lists of people through opt-in forms that you can then contact for.  There are some federal guidelines that say in order to solicit over email you must have a double opt-in and also give them an easy way to unsubscribe from your list.

I use Aweber for managing optins from my blog.  However, like @Viktor R.   mentioned you want a CRM like zoho or other similar products (there are a few good ones but they are very expensive) for managing your Real Estate Leads.  

Podio is great. I use it to customize my own apps and mailing lists. Another great feature is the ability to upload Excel files straight in to an app that you customized it saves a lot of time when inputting your data. 

One negative is that you have a limit on the number of leads you can input then you have to invite someone to the work space to enter more. I found that just keeping unimportant leads on an Excel file then entering important leads into Podio helps. Other than that its a great CRM. 

On a side note a really awesome app I have been using for many different things is called if this then that. You should check that app out, you can do some crazy stuff to help with your investments.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.