Was reading this article on Medium https://medium.com/@trueaccord/how-one-rude-debt-collector-made-us-start-trueaccord-34414fe16170
I immediately thought that this tool maybe great for the lenders of the board.
Here is an excerpt I found on their startup page on Angel.co:
TrueAccord uses behavioral analytics and personalized messaging to get late and delinquent customers to pay up, recover and come back to being paying customers.
- Collects publicly available data about debtors to create a rich dataset teaching the system how to approach them
- Communicates with debtors via multiple channels
- Uses a process designed according to latest behavioral economics research to negotiate with them and understand the root of their inability and/or lack of willingness to pay
- Manages the payment process
- Presents insights back to the merchant
- Complementing debtor profiles with online crawling inspired by Israeli Intelligence Forces' technology, bringing together sentiment analysis, social data and more.
- First ever automated negotiations engine working on debtor objections in real time, employing behavioral economics guided U
Small world. I'm actually a TrueAccord employee and BP user.
Thanks Gianni. We think we're onto something big and meaningful. For those of you interested, feel free to email me at [email protected] and I'd be happy to connect you to the right people/resources/answers.
Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate
Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing