Skip to content
Real Estate Technology

User Stats

Votes
Alvin Grier
  • Detroit, MI
Votes |
What's the Best Social Media Platform to Focus On?

Alvin Grier
  • Detroit, MI
Posted Jun 9 2015, 20:17

Let me start out by saying that I know that LinkedIn has the biggest business-focused platform. 

With that said, that doesn't necessarily mean that LinkedIn is the best platform to focus on considering our focuses right now with our business.

I recently spoke to a social media expert that told me that (considering my current workload) I should focus on one single social media platform to implement  a strategic social media strategy on.

Our company goals for this year are heavily reliant-upon us:

A. Finding motivated sellers of SFR properties, and

B. Getting more local potential private lenders to get into our funnel of coaching, etc., (via our email mailing list) with the end goal that some of them get added to our list of private lenders.

With that said, considering what our two focuses are (mentioned above), which of the major social media platforms do you think is best for us to focus on developing and building a solid footprint on as a company?

I really need to focus on just one; even though I'm familiar with them all.  As I age and mature (not to mention have kids) I'm getting more and more focused on FOCUSING.  

Thanks in advance for your help and insight.

Loading replies...