Posting my investment property for sale on Trulia

4 Replies

Hello Experts!

I'm trying to list my property for sale on Trulia (No Broker). Does anyone know if this is free for me? Or do I need to be a real estate professional? From what I see online, it's free to list, but I always get stuck on the sign up / sign in screen. So it doesn't seem to work. Do I need to find a real estate professional to list it?

Thanks!

Kevin

@Kevin Dee it appears as though it is free to list on Trulia but you will most likely need to create an account to do that. Since you are the owner- you do not need an agent to do that for you.

Hello @Kevin Dee ,

Well I'm no expert but I signed up for Trulia as well and it did the same thing to me. Have you thought of trying the website www.FSBO.com? It does cost, however it does post to a lot of different websites which may save you money in the long run.

Yup, for some reason during the Trulia Business Sign In Process I keep getting silently rejected. I posted on Zillow for free with no problems. FSBO and ForSaleByOwner (I think different companies) both charge fees. I don't think I need to be on the MLS though since in NY FSBO means no broker needed! Trulia seems to be the most popular site for people just searching for homes.

Thanks for helping me out!