RentingLock Service Reviews

5 Replies

Just curious if anyone has tried this service. I'm in the process of converting my Primary Residence into a vacation rental, and this would solve a major logistic issue I have with granting access to the house.

i don't know but I will chime in and say avoid Resort Lock. I had them in 2 rentals and the broke in less than 2 years. 

Good luck with your endeavor. Big money to be made vacation renting. 

Hi Robert, 

I am considering ResortLock's new product; RemoteLock for a couple rental properties. 

I wanted to ask, who do you use for key-less vacation rental solutions?

Thanks,

Juan

Parakeet, CodeBox, Kabra Oracode, Kwikset, & PointCentral are also all good options!

In case anyone has been following this post, I really have nothing to say. They sent me the wrong lock type that wouldn't fit my door, and still haven't sent me a retrofit for it. Meanwhile, I've been using Schlage locks with Z-wave, with decent reliability. With the number of products coming out for electronic locks, I really don't see the need to bother with services such as these.

If anyone is using Codebox I would like to hear if your having problems. I was introduced to their system last year at a conference. Now I'm in need & they do not respond to phone or email messages. Going on a week now. Anyone following this post that can comment on Codebox or other electronic type lock box. Thanks.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here