• Builder, House Flipper
  • OKC, OK
Votes |
CRM Podio vs Freedomsoft

Jay London
  • Builder, House Flipper
  • OKC, OK
Posted Jan 7 2017, 13:45

Ok guys I've read all your posts about which CRM you prefer and are using. I've watched both company videos. I know every person has their own needs in a CRM but I'm leaning towards Freedomsoft simply because "it seems" like it has what I'm looking for. I am not at all techy and really don't care to waste my time to become techy. I'm very impatient and expect things to work quickly and painlessly when I use them or I lose my patients. "Did I say I'm impatient"?

With Freedomsoft it appears to be a one stop shop. From setting up direct mailing campaigns with prebuild letters to providing seller lists and allowing you to import your existing lists to keeping track of contacts to auto filling offers and contracts. Podio seems to be a little more Realtor oriented with task management and reminders plus I think I would have to spend some real time learning the program where as Freedomsoft APPEARS to be built for people like me. I could be wrong for sure.

I need the most automated system available that "I" the un-techy guy can run. I want to sign on, point and click with automation then wait on phone calls. As for the comp finder, cost estimating ect. they are nice to have but I don't need them. I've been in construction so long that I can walk a house myself and be within $500 of true expense and being a RE broker I can comp it myself, BUT those included (and if they are correct, NOT Zillow type comps) it will just make things quicker and maybe I won't lose my patients with it.

I have not look into cost on either but honestly I'm not worried about a couple hundred a month as long as it saves me time and does what I need it to do.

Those that have used both systems what do you think?

Loading replies...