• Investor
  • Stuart, FL
Votes |
Sean Terry Podio Setup!?

Kevin Eggleston
  • Investor
  • Stuart, FL
Posted Jan 21 2017, 11:12

Hey guys, I'm currently setting up Podio for my REI business and am trying to find any info on how Sean Terry sets up his, I'm also using his Revenue Matrix in my business and want all to work with a nice system, any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!

User Stats

Votes
Guy Olds
  • Yucaipa, CA
Votes |
  • Yucaipa, CA
Replied Jan 21 2017, 11:40

@Kevin Eggleston  Podio is a very malleable CRM. You can set it up in a way that perfectly suits the way your business is set up. In fact, you can set it up in a way that is just like the way you think. 

When I had someone set up my Podio for what they thought was great for their wholesaling business it just didn't work for me. I'm constantly revamping each App weekly sometimes daily as new issues come up. 

While it's great to try to find out how the big guys do things but you have remember that Sean Terry sets his up for a 10 person team.  The set up will be very different for a solo wholesaler like me. 

In the Podio App store there is a free setup of multiple Apps for real estate investors that you can change and revamp to your hearts delight.

User Stats

Votes
Kevin Eggleston
  • Investor
  • Stuart, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Stuart, FL
Replied Jan 21 2017, 17:03

Thank you so much! I appreciate your insight

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Max Wagenblast
  • Wholesaler
  • Arlington, VA
Votes |
  • Wholesaler
  • Arlington, VA
Replied Feb 14 2017, 12:49

@Guy Olds If you don't mind, what CRM software do you use?

User Stats

Votes
Guy Olds
  • Yucaipa, CA
Votes |
  • Yucaipa, CA
Replied Feb 14 2017, 17:06

@Max Wagenblast I use Podio. When I said it didn't work for me I meant the simplistic 4 app wholesaling setup I was given. As it turns out I wanted to keep track of more moving parts and in a slightly different order. That's the great thing and the frustrating thing about Podio- it's so malleable. And because it's not specifically for real estate it's so difficult to perfect. I just tinker with it all the time.