Skip to content
Real Estate Technology

User Stats

Votes
Patrick Diamond
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Los Angeles / México City
Votes |
PropertyRadar AND a CRM? What do you do?

Patrick Diamond
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Los Angeles / México City
Posted Jul 30 2017, 10:52

Hi all!

As our business has been growing, it's becoming increasingly difficult to manage our leads, contacts, etc., and the problem can't be ignored any longer.

We use PropertyRadar for our acquisitions, and are also on-boarding "Insightly CRM"...  I originally had planned to export our lists from PR into Insightly as leads and was going to have our acquisitions teams in the field use Insightly...  

That said, there are several "CRM-ish" features in PropertyRadar which I really like, such as the interest level, the notes, etc.  I want to make training and the understanding of these systems as easy as possible for our team...  

I'd like to ask what those of you in the BP community do in terms of utilizing a CRM with PR.  Any tips, thoughts, ideas, would be very helpful as to how these workflows should be set up.

Some info about our structure:

We have:  

-A division which handles our STR/Airbnb properties
-A division which handles both acquisitions and our flips, with teams who go out on the street door knocking for acquisitions and     wholesaling deals we find which don't fit our footprint or we don't have the time to take them on
- We also have an in-house legal team and broker who need access to contacts and projects, etc.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Loading replies...