VIRTUAL WHOLESALING/BIRD DOGGING

10 Replies

Hi everyone, Does anybody know about digital wholesaling/bird dogging? I'm interested in trying it and wanted to know if anybody does it or even knows a little about it to help guide me? If you know about virtual wholesaling/bird dogging or know somebody who does, please get them to contact and message me to help me out. Thanks in advance!

@Michael Kantar I would start with the local  We Buy House franchise in Yonkers.  

https://webuyhouses.com/NY/Yonkers  or call the numbers on any bandit signs that you see in the area you want to work.  I bet one of these groups is looking for help and it would be a good way to learn the business.

@Michael Kantar I remember a BP podcast on this subject. He would partner with other wholesalers in other markets and split the fee

@Caleb Heimsoth thanks, do you know what podcast it was? Also, how do you exactly partner with the wholesalers for a fee? Wouldn't they want to keep all of the money themselves?

@Michael Kantar  I don’t remember which one but it shouldn’t be to hard to find as there’s probably less than 10 with wholesaling in it.  

They would split the assignment fee by splitting duties.  If I remember correctly the person who didn’t live in the market would do things like control direct mail and back end logistics.  Person who lived in the local market would go find the deal, get contracts signed etc. 

@Collin Goodwin I would like to know everything you can possibly tell is about it! Whatever you'd like to share you can share with us!

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.