Blogging on Bigger Pockets

3 Replies

I just realized that members can create a blog on Bigger Pockets. I took a look and a good number of members have put in the time and effort to write a blog post. Unfortunately, I had to scroll through 6 pages of 0 comments before I found a post with one comment. Maybe there is a way to remind members to check the blog posts and support other members. 

@Lisa V. Good comment but there are so many blogs that it is becoming information overload. Some people I follow include: @David Thompson , @Reed Goossens and @Paul Moore . I am launching my own blog that's targeted more towards international, high net-worth individuals as they are the bulk of my network. You have to sift through a lot of information to get specific, actionable info. for that niche. 

Is there a particular area you are interested in? Maybe, I, or other members, can point you to good blogs.

Thanks for the comment, @Michael Kantar

@Omar Khan Yes, definitely information overload! I read what catches my interest at this juncture; I wasn't looking for a particular topic but I will check out the bloggers you mention.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.