Pro Member
  • Property Manager
Votes |
Portfolio & Wealth Tracker on BP

Marcos Paulo Cerra
Pro Member
  • Property Manager
Posted Dec 12 2018, 19:11

I was listening to a recent podcast from @BiggerPockets .com on the importance of having a specific goal and why we as humans set a goal but end up falling short. Some really insightful points from @Brandon Turner and @David Greene not only sharing their experiences but also bringing in studies done by psychologists. They drove through the points of setting goals, planning out how to reach your goals, making a schedule for your goal and finding a way to be accountable during the process. I feel many people fall short of reaching their goals because they fail to track their progress. That's why I love the idea that BP has put out the 90 days of Intention Journal. On top of that, I would love to see if they will add a tool that keeps track of your portfolio and/ or wealth on the BP website. They have done such a great job with the other useful calculators, it would be awesome if they came up with something great for tracking your portfolio and wealth.

Make sure you click the link below if you have not watched/ listened to the episode. Great way to prepare for the next year!

https://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/biggerpockets-podcast-307-science-setting-achieving-big-goals/