Reipro vs Prop Stream

13 Replies

Does anyone use Reipro or Prop Stream?  Which do you prefer?  How accurate is the info you get?  Have you closed a deal with the info you received from it?  Is it worth the investment?

@Bill Plymouth, I've used both and found both useful but definitely give REIPro more credence...the "thumbs-up" over PropStream. REIPro is user friendly, PStream is a little confusing. Most important, REIPro has legitimate MLS sales data - we verified this thru a realtor friend - PStream was all over the place. Having accurate MLS data has saved my partner and me thousands...literally.

@Will Rugeley thank you!  I’m glad I made the right choice.  I activated a free trial.  I love REIPRO.  I was curious about how PSTREAM held up.  I don’t even feel the need to try it now.  Thank you !

Thanks for popping up this question, any feedback thus far on REIPro? I'm interested in subscribe and wanted an honest decent feedback specifically about that real MLS information feature... thanks guys!

I love both for the wealth of information they give for the properties. I made deals on both however Reipro is hands down the most user friendly. They both have their cons and pros for example although propstream is not user friendly it has a campaign where I can do rvm( ringless voicemail)

I love REIpro. It's user friendly and I find the support team to be knowledgeable and helpful, when I have a question or concern. Also, the webinars, inhouse documents, MLS leads, and calculations makes it a total package. I've been hearing PS tossed about in the industry and was curious about comparisons. Now that I've read this thread, I'm gonna stick with what works.

So I've been using Propstream for about 2 months now - the software works well enough for what I need it for, here's my breakdown on the good and the bad:

Good:

1) Comps - it auto generates potential comps for you and then you can sift through them to find which ones you want to use and which ones you don't. 

2) Analysis packets - I work with a lot of investors, and the analysis packets that you can put together in Propstream are thorough. You have to be really careful to input the right numbers (garbage in = garbage out), but if done correctly it will give you a very solid analysis on a property. 

Bad:

1) MLS and property owner data is not up to date - I called Propstream support and they said that MLS data is updated every 48 hours, but I've seen properties up on the MLS for up to a week before they hit Propstream. Property owner data is alright for the most part, but there are some properties that have been sold 6 months - 1 year ago but still have the previous owner's information as current. I typically will cross reference tax records before reaching out to an owner to verify, and that has worked well.

2) Not a very intuitive platform - It's doable to figure out, but it takes some time to get used to the system. Plan on spending anywhere from 5-10 hours watching youtube tutorials to try to figure out the ins and outs of the system. This is not necessarily bad, as the software is capable of a lot, but it does mean that it will take some time to get used to. 

I hope this is helpful! I'm going to give Propstream another couple of months and then I may switch over to REIpro to try it out. Feel free to message me if you have any questions about Propstream!

Thanks for all the feedback, my wife and I have been "lining up our ducks" on a couple wholesale off market properties, and this was on my mind! Thank you for the post, and all the updates!