Which CRM Tool do you use to manage your business?

Which CRM Tool do you use to manage your business?

Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2019 · 16 posts · 0 votes

Which CRM applications do you use to manage your business? I am looking for something that I can use to track contacts, run reports, store leads, automate emails, etc. As a Pro-Member, are there any CRM applications that we can use at a discount? I checked, but didn't see anything that really fit.

0Reply
42 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · RVA · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    7y

    I use Contactually. It's more relationship-focused than transactional, which sets it apart for me. I find most CRMs to just be project management tools for tracking existing business opportunities, rather than tools to help build long term relationships.

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    7y

    @Addison Ricci

    I use infusionsoft and are very happy with it

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    I use KvCore...which I get for Free with my firm but LOVE it.  Website, CRM, lead generation in 1.

  • Real Estate Syndicator · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2018 · 903 posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Addison Ricci We use Airtable in conjuction with Zapier for automation with Google Drive, Gmails, Websites, Mailchimp, etc. The visuals and customization make it more appealing to Podio in our opinion. The learning curve is not as steep as Podio as well, however, as its a newer product, it definitely requires some experimentation to achieve the desired goal. Its a large canvas, up to you what you want to draw so to speak. Additionally, its a free platform for the first 1200 records so upfront costs are minimal.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.