• Encino, CA
Votes |
CRMs to Meet Your REI Goals

Justin Black
  • Investor
  • Encino, CA
Posted Jul 6 2020, 14:31

Hello BP Community! 

I am just getting started on my REI journey and wanted to see how the rest of the RE world is leveraging technology to meet their unique goals. Currently, my partner and I are looking into MultiFamily properties in the Lehigh Valley market in Pennslyvania. Using the BRRRR model, we are hoping to acquire a portfolio of cash-flowing properties that we will hold for the longterm. With that being said, I know that we will eventually need a CRM to supercharge, automate, and streamline our business and ultimately allow us to lock down more properties at a faster rate.

I personally come from a tech background, having worked as a Salesforce engineer for the past several years. While Salesforce is an amazing CRM and can be developed to do just about anything you need, I am curious if there are other CRM platforms that may better be suited for real estate investing. I have heard of others using HubSpot, but beyond that, I am not sure what would be considered a viable option.

For those using CRMs currently....

1. What CRM are you using? 

2. Why did you choose that platform?

3. What is unique in the way you are leveraging your CRM?

4. What is the greatest benefit to using your CRM of choice and how has it positively benefited your business?

Thanks in advance for the feedback and insights :) 

Justin

Loading replies...