• Phoenix, AZ
Votes |
Where to get lists- delinquent taxes, h20 bills, etc

Brandon Rhoades
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Phoenix, AZ
Posted Jan 12 2021, 19:40

Hey BP community!

Long time reader, first time poster! I’m an AZ native who’s working on wholesaling, flipping, and buy and holds in AZ and FL (Tampa and Jacksonville).

Looking to start networking with RE Gurus, agents, investors, contractors, private/hard money lenders, title agents, and anyone who would like to say hi and keep in touch!

I took the advice of many and after reading and reading some more I finally started taking action. I had some down time from my 9-5 and so started looking for deals the week of Thanksgiving. I got a deal under contract and I didn’t know ANY buyers or about the process so I started asking and sent it out to a dispo team that a friend introduced me to. Fast forward several weeks- the house closed today and I got my first check. $5,000..

I’m reaching out as I start chapter two of this new journey: the 2nd-22nd house. I hope to write this chapter as quick as possible and so for that, I am reaching out to all of you.

I’m looking for a way to get lists. I’m very familiar with the search function and have exhausted the majority of options previously written about so I’m trying to get creative. I’m looking to network with contacts who might have these of records for: tax delinquencies, past due water, pre foreclosure, vacant/ AO.. etc.

In exchange for your help, I would love to know how I can best provide value to you- Referrals, spiffs, knowledge, or many other creative avenues you can think of.

I’m looking for: Phoenix and surrounding, Tucson, northern az, Tampa, and Jacksonville.

Hit me with a comment or inbox if you’re interested in working together.

Thanks in advance,

B

✔️ First BP post in the books.

Loading replies...