• Southern California
Votes |
We Buy Homes Website building

Eric McArthur
  • Investor
  • Southern California
Posted Oct 14 2021, 20:50

Hello,

I am currently in the process of building a We Buy Homes for Cash-style website. This is my first time attempting to build a website so I am taking all of the advice I can get. My partner and I have already secured a domain on GoDaddy and an email for the site however all of the website builder tutorials I have watched have been for full IDX/MLS listing real estate websites. In an effort to start a direct mail marketing campaign, we are trying to build a site where our customers can come to sell their homes to us and we can buy them with quick cash offers. This will be after we target certain groups within the area we are trying to buy and send out direct mail to their homes. We plan on doing business locally within our area and only plan on taking on 2-4 projects a year. I have noticed that quite a bit of the sites are being made through WordPress and was wondering if it was possible to be done through just GoDaddy's website builder. Also if it has to be made through WordPress it would be quite helpful if anyone could send me a place where I can get templates and resources to figure out the steps for what I'm looking for.

Thank You for the time!

Loading replies...