Any good reccs for closing lawyers in Asheville?

4 Replies

I've been buying, selling or refinancing something or another about once a month lately, and have had trouble finding closing attorneys who are available and reasonably dependable. Anyone know a good one that likes to work with investors and can do cash closings on a reasonable timeframe? 

Thanks y'all!

Chris

Thanks Bill!  I've used their firm before, and agree with their quality and professionalism-  but I haven't found them able to do fast closings due to their overall workload. It may be worth trying again though...  

Originally posted by @Chris Harjes :

Thanks Bill!  I've used their firm before, and agree with their quality and professionalism-  but I haven't found them able to do fast closings due to their overall workload. It may be worth trying again though...  

Not sure how you define "fast" but had absolutely zero issues with a 30 day close with them this past fall on my primary residence. Good folks.

Good folks indeed. Fast for me is 4-8 business days. John Rose (at Goosmann Rose Colvard & Cramer) can sometimes do this, and well- he's very precise and solid. But he's so busy that it's quite hard for him sometimes, and impossible at others. 

I've continued searching, and John White on Hendersonville Rd (where Long Shoals comes in) was willing to help me with two stacked closings with one week's notice- so I'll give him and John Rose both a hollar when they come up for me in the future, and see who can rally for me  :)

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.