Kitchen cabinets (looking for China supplier)

12 Replies

Looking for an online suppliers for the kitchen cabinets I keep hearing about on this site. The ones with plywood sides that need to be assembled. Thanks in advance

These are called RTA (ready to assemble) cabinets.  I have no recommendations for a supplier, but when I was looking for cabinets last year I found a bunch of folks selling these.   If you're looking for a direct supplier from China you could try searching alibaba.com.

The term you're looking for is "RTA cabinets".  You can Google that and there will be a lot of hits.

This post has been removed.

Ready-To-Assemble cabinets  with plywood sides?  The only ones I've seen are particle board.

This post has been removed.

Could you pls post some pics and what are the savings compare with Home Depot cabinets ?

In Seattle, there are a number of retail stores and wholesalers that carry cabinets as well as granite/marble/quartz and other hardware items from China.  

I am curious myself - what other cities/states have these types of stores?

@Adrian Chu

We have a lot of these retailers/wholesalers here in California. I have seen these in many cities in Bay area.

@Stephen Masek yes there are shops that sell cabinets with plywood sides, at least in the SF Bay Area. Much better in terms of potential water damage, and the cost is really no different than the particle board cabinets.  The added benefit is that the uppers weigh less, so installing them by yourself is much easier!

FWIW, I bet if you look you can find good cabinets right here in the U.S.....

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here