• Biloela, Queensland
Votes |
Virtual Assitant Opportunities for Australian Living Abroad

Thomas Banks
  • Mining Engineer
  • Biloela, Queensland
Posted Feb 10 2016, 23:05

Hi All,

I know a lot of people are turning to virtual assistants to offload some of the repetitive tasks that are taking up valuable time for real estate investors.

I'm about to embark on a change of situation and will be living in Brazil for the next 12 months. I will be studying Portuguese part time but am looking to also keep expanding my knowledge of real estate investing by partnering with some real estate investors who are looking for virtual assistants.

I think I would be a valuable member of anyone's team as I have acquired some skills from my day job that are very transferable. I'm currently a mining engineer in an open cut coal mine and a lot of my job is evaluating the most efficient way of doing something. Although my biggest skill that would be transferable to the virtual assistant space are my computer skills. Currently on our site I'm the go to person for any excel/coding/macro jobs and have previously been an IT administrator.

The purpose of this post is to gauge if there would be any interest in people hiring virtual assistants that aren't at a super low rate and if anyone has any advice or criticism for me.

I would be very open to any other opportunities BP members suggest as well.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

PS: I wasn't 100% sure which sub forum to put this post in.

Loading replies...