Audible of BP Store - The Book On Rental Property Investing

1 Reply

Hello BP,

I highly prefer audiobooks and the ratings are fantastic on audible, but I also don't want to be missing out on any forms/content that will be provided from the digital/physical book version. 

Could I get any opinions from those who have the book on the value of the book content? 

If there is a possible better option than audible or the BP store please let me know, or give me an opinion on which of the two options are better, thanks!

I'm excited to read this book, I've heard it has done wonders for real estate investors.

Hi @Brian Tran , I'm an audio book person myself. @Brandon Turner 's "The Book on Rental Property Investing" is absolutely great, and the audio version is fantastic - it is well-read, and he makes all the figures available online and tells you the URL (on Bigger Pockets) to view the figures. He also describes them very well, so you don't miss out at all.

His other book "The Book on Investing in Real Estate with Low and No Money Down" is also great, but unfortunately the reader is pretty terrible and distracting, so I suggest reading it on paper or Kindle.

I wish more Bigger Pockets books were available via audio! I was just looking for "The Book on Flipping Houses" by J Scott, which is highly recommended, but unfortunately it's not on Audible. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you