Looking to get started

3 Replies

Im a new invester in the seattle, tacoma area looking for some help in getting started. I read that finding a mentor is a good first step. If anyone can give some references or some advice it would be appreciated. I may not have money but im farley handy, so i can help in some ways hoping to learn and save you money. I hope to meet you and build a relationship with the people of the small world known as realestate.

I'm fairly new, but I've been ramping up fast and just got my first out of state BRRRR under contract. There is some knowledge I can pass on, and I'd be open to finding ways we can work together. But if you'd rather with someone more experienced, that's totally understandable.

Regardless, buy the David Greene Ultimate Bundle in the Bigger Pockets online bookstore. It has the BRRRR book and Long Distance Investing book. That will seriously accelerate your learning.

Originally posted by @Curran Jewell :

Im a new invester in the seattle, tacoma area looking for some help in getting started. I read that finding a mentor is a good first step. If anyone can give some references or some advice it would be appreciated. I may not have money but im farley handy, so i can help in some ways hoping to learn and save you money. I hope to meet you and build a relationship with the people of the small world known as realestate.

Hey Curran, let's connect via a direct message so we can swap numbers and chat.  I'm in the Tacoma market and happy to meet up for coffee and discuss.  Cheers!