Account Closed
  • Brighton, MA
Votes |
Searching for Mentor in Boston

Account Closed
  • Brighton, MA
Posted Mar 14 2014, 07:46

Hi Everyone,

I'm currently searching for a Boston area real estate mentor. As a brief background, I graduate this spring so I have about a month before I will begin working again full-time.

What you get:
- 20 to 30 hours per week of unpaid labor, which can be anything real estate/landlord-related of your choosing. Whether you want me to sit on the MLS scanning properties all day or you want me running back and forth to your properties handling day-to-day issues, I can do it. I live in Brighton and can acess any part of the city via car or T.

- Potential partner/investor in the near future. I am currently finishing paying off student loans, but my day-time job pays $150,000+ per year pretax. I plan on using a large percentage of discretionary income for real estate investing.

What I am looking for:
- A Boston area real estate investor with at least 7 years experience and 4+ properties.

- An investor focused on long-term growth and cash flow (not wholesaling, flipping properties). Buy and hold investors.

- Someone that can offer me an inside of look at the nuts and bolts of real estate investing. I will work incredibly hard for you in exchange for a legitimate education on how you operate your business.

I understand that this post will bring a lot of referrals to the Starting Out forum page, or to the How to Find a Mentor page. I've done a lot of reading and decided I want hands-on experience, so until I can regularly meet real estate investors in person (I will be attending the Black Diamond meeting in the near future), this is how I am searching for a mentor.

If you believe that you may have an opportunity, please send me a message so that we can discuss further.

Thanks so much,

Bill

Loading replies...