Minneapolis St. Paul Tax Advisor

4 Replies

Hi all,

Any recommendations for a good tax advisor in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area in Minnesota? My last one moved out of state this past year. I only have a couple rentals for now but would like to form a relationship with a good tax accountant for the long term. And yes, I'm asking because I procrastinated and still need to file my taxes for this year :) any referrals or recommendations would be sincerely appreciated.

Hi Mark,

I use Gotham Tax Service In IGH. He has offices in West St. Paul and South St. Paul too. He is an EA (Enrolled Agent). I've used the services of a couple CPA's in the past but too expensive to file my taxes, especially my LLC since it's joint with my husband. Steve at Gotham is much more reasonable and does a good job. He's knows RE investments too. I started with his company last year.

Cindy

@Mark Robinson You could try Adam Hardy, CPA at Jenson & Co in Maple Grove. He's a member of MNREIA and has some rentals. I haven't personally hired him, but am looking for someone new and look for CPAs who are also investors.

There's a CPA on this forum @Steven Hamilton who works with investors from all states (I think).

@Cindy Silkett

Thanks for the local tip, it's always nice to get a referral in the area.

Promotion
Innago
Property Management Software
Manage Your Rentals Better For Free. Save Time & Money.
Easily Collect Rent, Screen Tenants, Sign Leases, List Properties, Manage Work Orders, & Much More!
100% Free Try It Now

thanks for the replies Cindy and Susan! I met with Adam Hardy Wednesday night and it seems to be a good fit. Going to use his services going forward as he's a great guy.

Thanks again