Accountant in the Milwaukee Area

8 Replies

Hi All,

My family is only a month and a half away from moving back to Wisconsin. I wanted to see if you could recommend a good accountant in the Milwaukee area. With the move, a couple of rentals, and a change in careers to real estate agent, I want to make sure we don't miss anything on our taxes as well as plan for the future.

As always, Thanks!

Conrad

Hey @Account Closed !

The only thing I can think of is to reach out to @Amanda Han she's a CPA in California, so I don't know if she services your area, but she specializes in real estate and real estate investing, so she may have a good referral.

Best of Luck!

Since you're moving in the area, Momberg and associates in Cedarburg are good.

Thank you both. I will reach out to Amanda and I will check out Momberg right now. I appreciate the help!

@Steven Hamilton is out of Chicago which is close to Milwaukee.

Thanks Dawn. I will send him a message too. Are many investors not using accountants and just preparing taxes by themselves?

@Account Closed  

I am on the search for a new tax person as well, did you ever land on Momberg or Steve Hamilton?

@Dave Carpenter  

I sent you a message. I have a guy in Mequon who I really like.

@Account Closed   

Are you still working with the accountant from Mequon? If so do you mind sharing contact info, I am also seeking an accountant in the Milwaukee area. 

Thanks

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here