Ifunding.co

7 Replies

Anyone had experience with ifunding.co they care to share?  

Any comparable crowd funding sites they have used?  

Thx in advance, 

@Catherine (.  

Catherine, I just funded a project via Ifunding.co I had a great experience especially for a first timer with crowfunding. I had lots of experience with rehabs and infill development.  We are one of few ground up developers that are on the site. Overall they were excellent in promoting and getting my project funded.

Wonderful to hear @Kenneth_Bell.  Congrats on your project and thank you for the feedback:) 

@Catherine (. ,

To make the @ work, do the following:
Hold down the shift key and type @?
Look below this Window, and you will see a list of names of people that have posted in this thread.
Click on the name of the person that you want notified via an email, that you responded to them.
If you are a Colleague with anyone that has NOT posted in the thread, and you want them to see your post, hold down the shift key, type the @ and the first 4 letters of their First or Last Name.
Then look below this Window and click on that person's name.
Raymond

Thank you to all for your feedback:) 

I have invested with them and am also in the middle of a raise with them for one of my company's projects. Having quite a bit of experience in the real estate syndication industry with various groups, I can say that they are a great company.