St Louis Attorney

4 Replies

Hi. I'm trying to find a real estate attorney in the St Louis, St Charles Missouri metro area that is familiar with real estate investing and can help me with closings.  Thanks!

Carlos,

We do not use attorneys in St. Louis for closings we use title companies. I would be more than happy to recommend one to you if that is what you need. 

I use Angela Murrell at Old Replic Title Company The phone number there is 314-692-8565

If you still need an attorney contact let me know what you need help this. I have different recommendations depending on your needs.

Hey Carlos,

I work at a local real estate law firm in St. Louis, and we handle a lot of residential deals. All of the members at our firm are active real estate investors, so we're familiar with the issues that often arise. If you have any questions, feel free to message me.

Mitch,

My wife and I are new investors (bought our first property last year) and I have a few questions on business structure, deeds, partnerships and so on. I have been reluctant to seek legal advice because I didn't want to waste time (and money) on the wrong law firm, and also, we are working with very limited resources and I have no idea how much an hour of asking questions would cost. Could you give me an idea of how much it would cost to run through my questions with someone?

Thank you,

Chris

If you call one of our associates, they may be able to tell you what you need to know over the phone. If not, it can be as low as $150/hour. Phone calls are free, so give us a call at 314-276-1318 or shoot me an email at [email protected] and we can go from there.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.