Need an aggressive attorney in Kansas City

2 Replies

Depends on the issues that you are presented with.  If you are having a very rough time with a PM, I hope that you will not only work with a quality atty, but also report to the state Atty General and the licensing authority.  Im sure that it is common in most markets, but it is a challenge to have poor PM companies making challenges for investors, especially out--of-state.  If you have more specific questions, feel free to send a message to someone local.  Best wishes.

Buy & sell single-family rentals online
Radically accessible real estate investing
Get access to exclusive property listings, proprietary data, and support to build your portfolio.
Learn More