Anybody go to the Alaska REX meetups?

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Problem Solver / Investor · Anchorage, AK · Member since 2012 · 118 posts · 34 votes
    12y

    @Account Closed Well I think they are a great networking tool locally. But I'm not exactly impartial either. Lol! Just remember we are going through some growing pains right now as we just merged two REI groups together, with their various organizers, and are still ironing out the kinks and making changes to make REX more effective for our members in the Alaska, specifically Anchorage, market.

    With that said, stop on by. We don't bite and you'll get to meet some pretty interesting people that handle property in a variety of ways!

  • New York, NY · Member since 2014 · 36 posts · 6 votes
    12y
    Roy Schauer Haha. Sounds good Roy, I'll see you there.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.