Local Orlando / Central Florida Networking Groups

5 Replies

Does anyone have any recommendations for networking groups of local Orlando agents/investors/other real-estate professionals?

cfri.net

ircflorida.com

Each club has several weekly groups that are free to attend after you join. Both offer free one-time guess pass.

Eugene Hoffman

@Bryston Wisekal  

I would definitely recommend CFRI (Central Florida Real Estate Investors). They are a nationally accredited REIA, and one of the top 3 in the country. Lot's of great meetings, focus groups and workshops. I've been a member for a couple months now and have found it very valuable.

@Meghan Helbick  

You rock my dear!! Thanks for the mention.

Hi @Bryston Wisekal  Meghan is right. We have a meet up group event this week. The response I'm receiving from local investors is turning out phenomenal. More than I expected. So I'm very excited and nervous all at the same time. I will send you all the details. You are definitely more than welcome to come and you can bring guest with you if you'd like.

Thank you everyone for the responses. This has been immensely insightful  and I look forward to the next CFRI meeting as well as the meeting @Karen Peña is setting up.

Thanks again!!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here