2015 Nashville or BUST!

4 Replies

I've NEVER been to Nashville, TN, but for some reason I want to expand our fix and flip operations there next year. Planning our first trip there in early 2015 to get a feel for things and want it to be a productive trip.

Anyone that can help us with referrals or is local to Davidson County Tennessee and can help us get acquainted with the city would be MUCH appreciated.   This will be a satellite operation for us so we will need to assemble an ENTIRE team and network of...

• Real Estate Agents
  • Wholesalers
  • General Contractors
  • Subcontractors
  • Office folks
  • Bail Bondsmen :)
  • Other investors and people in "The Business" to network with

We will also be looking for an office space, something we can purchase and rehab, something live / work ideal, preferably something "LOFTY"

Hey Todd. Let me know if their is anything I can do to help. I am a wholesaler (fairly new) and was born and raised here in Nashville. Would love to work with you in the future.

Hi Todd I am a local wholesaler and real estate agent here in Nashville. Lived here all my life so I know the area. If you need me to send you some listings or wholesale deals just let me know.

Hi @ Todd Whiddon,

Nashville is a great city. I am a native. I am happy to give you some names of realtors , property managers etc. I am a newer real estate investor. Pretty much buy and hold , but I am happy to try and help you . Have you identified an area of town ?

Anne 

This post has been removed.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.