• Tucson, AZ
Votes |
Tucson Get together for beginning REI

Account Closed
  • Tucson, AZ
Posted Dec 7 2014, 13:48

Hello,

Names Christian,

I'm a relativity new Investor Just focusing on getting my feet off the ground. A little bit about myself. I'm  25  years old, 2 kids, wife and a mortgage. I work in the construction field and I'm in the posses of doing my first flip. 

For example, I initially wanted to buy rentals to replace my income. Then I realized, "wow, I totally need more money than what I have to invest in rentals!"

Fast forward to today, I knew i had to pivot. Now I'm going to flip a house, take the earnings from that flip. Parley that to establishing my credit, rentals or another flip. Even if i don't make any money on this flip and break even I will lean a lot for the next deal.

I'm like your average Joe, went to seminars, read a ton of books and went to a lot of REIAs. But the more I get close to this first flip, I realize how important getting together with like minded people and networking with good People is. With or without experience! So I'm taking Josh Dorkin's advice and want to set up a meeting / get-together in Tucson AZ. We can start Once a month meet up at a restaurant or something.

We can talk about different subjects every meeting. Flipping, calculate expenses, wholesaling, Searching for properties, multifamily, rentals, creative financing, single family whatever we want! But together people can do so much more!!!!

Right now I'm focusing on flipping, But I can learn from a wholesaler, a person doing rentals, a beginning agent wanting to invest, and I hopefully i can give something in return. We can all grow and lean from each other. Meet up in a family friendly (for investors with kids) restaurant and just network and move forward.

I'm hoping this post can spark a meet-up for beginning investors that want to start off with like minded people. Like my Friend Jim Rohn said... 

“You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.”

Loading replies...