question for my fellow staten islanders

8 Replies

question, Im new to real estate investing world and cant wait to get started. what i am wondering are the fellow like minded individuals on staten island who would be willing to meet up say once a month or say. where we can build support for one another as well as networking? if this sounds like something you guys would be interested in please respond.

Hello @Alfonso Velazquez welcome im from brooklyn but wouldnt mind meeting up with other like minded individuals an talk real estate around nyc.

daniel sounds good buddy let's see if we can get a couple of other like minded people 

Hey Alfonso,
I would love to be in. Hope it could be on weekends because i work full time~

sounds great Natalie yea it most def would be on the weekends. if we can get at least 2 more people then we all get in touch and set a place to meet, and greet. 

Welcome! I am a newbie myself, From Brooklyn, but looking to invest in Staten Island. Hoping to have my first property by the summer.

Alfonso, we should talk. I am getting ready to possible start a meetup here in Staten Island. I have a few locations. Contact me.

sounds good @dave fontana. I'll give you a call later on this afternoon 

Originally posted by @Dave Fontana:

Alfonso, we should talk. I am getting ready to possible start a meetup here in Staten Island. I have a few locations. Contact me.

dave sorry i was suppose to call you, ill do so tomorrow around lunch time.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.