Real State market in Columbia SC

3 Replies

Newb from Rock Hill, SC. Interested in the Columbia market.
I have 2 SF rentals in town. Paid cash for both. Don't like being in debt. But since I can't find many deals/inventory around here, I'm looking at the Columbia market, and toying with the idea of leveraging and getting a Multifamilly like this:

http://www.loopnet.com/xNet/MainSite/Listing/Profi...

I'm looking for 12%+ ROI on my money. Any PM recommendations in Columbia? How do you feel about Columbia's market?

I don't mind dealing with renters, if the rental is not too far from me, but for something this big, and this far, I'm thinking I would ratter use a PM.

What do you think?

@Paulus Anglada  ,

I'm an investor in Aiken with properties both here & in best Columbia.  If you are looking for a good PM, I will be happy to share mine.  I'll shoot you a PM with her contact info & web site.

Have you looked in the upstate Greenville, Greer etc?  I found a bunch of multi-family properties a few month ago that I really liked, just couldn't work out a deal with the seller.

Welcome,

Jesse

@Jesse Waters  I'm on the lookout for rentals in Greer.  Where did you come across the multi family deal?  

@Jason Burr  I found a few properties on Loopnet.  I sent you a PM with a good commercial broker's email address.  Give him my regards.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here