Votes
Alexus McKitric
  • Lexington, KY
Votes |
Looking to build my list of investors!! Lexington, KY

Alexus McKitric
  • Lexington, KY
Posted Jun 28 2017, 09:28
Hello everyone! My name is Alexus McKitric and I'm new to the wholesaling world, in Lexington KY. I have obtained a great amount of knowledge, shadowing/ mentoring with a very successful Real Estate Owner/ Investor here in town. I have also attended a Fortune Builders seminar and have completed online real estates courses.. You can always benefit from more knowledge, so I'm always looking to learn more! At this point, the next step for me, is building my list of investors, (which is the reason in this post..) I have looked online for the next upcoming REIA meeting, but at the moment, there is not one scheduled. I know attending these meetings could be very beneficial for me, so due to that fact that would have to be a later date, I was wondering, as another alternative, if I'm "allowed" to reach out to investors through this site? There are a great amount of investors, in the Lexington area and quite a bit, are members of BP. I'm not sure the rules, as too I'm am relatively new to the site as well, so any words of advice or answers, are welcome! Thank you

Loading replies...