Anyone in the Northeastern PA area that would like to connect?

41 Replies

Hi Guys, I have a very nice updated house in West Pittston, ( not in flood area ) for sale 3 be 1 bath , 45k , I used to rented for $825 .

I want to sell because I'm not form the area .

I am a newbie looking to invest in either the Wilkes Barre/Scranton area or the Allentown/Bethlehem Lehigh Valley area.  I want to connect with other investors and/or realtors to learn and to start making some offers on potential deals. 

I am a newbie looking to invest in either the Wilkes Barre/Scranton area or the Allentown/Bethlehem Lehigh Valley area. I want to connect with other investors and/or realtors to learn and to start making some offers on potential deals.

Hey guys! I'm an investor, as well as an agent in the Lehigh Valley & Monroe County areas. I enjoy talking with new investors, let me know if you want feedback on a potential deal or have any questions!

Hi all! I'm originally from Luzerne County (Dallas to be specific) but now live in Vermont. I still have family in the area and the low housing prices are intriguing my interest for a next investment property. 

I would second the person who said to be cautious about the Nanticoke area. I'm interested in Scranton/ Wilkes Barre and surrounding areas. Also interested in Allentown though I am not as familiar with the lay of the land out that way. 

Hi Nicole! Let me know if you have any questions about Allentown, I work in the Lehigh Valley. It's a very hot market right now, but there is a huge demand for rental properties and you can still find some good deals. 

I have a friend that will be moving to the Burlington area soon - any chance you could recommend a good agent in the area?

I am back! I got the flu but am back in full effect!  I would like set up some time to chat with you.  Please advise on your availability either tomorrow or Monday.  Assuming you are not available on the weekend.

I'm a licensed realtor in NEPA (specifically my office is in Hawley). Lots of homes in the Hawley area under $100k. Anyone ever look into investing around Lake Wallenpaupack?