RE Attorney Needed- Re-Zoning in Springfield Township (MontCo) PA

3 Replies

Looking for an experienced Real Estate Attorney to assist with a rezoning/variance in Springfield Township (Montgomery County), PA. The property is located in Erdenheim/Glenside and is currently mixed use (2 residential units and 1 XL office suite); we're trying to re-zone it to exclusively residential (5 units). It has a by-right use of either mixed use (existing) or up to 2 residential units (we're just shy of the lot requirement for 3 residential units). 

The township seems to be "on board" with adding that 3rd residential unit, but the project needs a significant amount of capital (exterior work) to get the building up to acceptable standards. We estimate at 3 units the value just isn't there to warrant all that work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Are you still looking for help? I am based out of California but have access to lawyer networks. I can contact some lawyers if you are still looking.

Hi @Kyle Lorenz , I recommend using Yelp to find lawyers. There is no better insight into a lawyer than what people say who have had contact and been clients of her/him.

Good luck!


@Kyle Lorenz , in addition to Jenifer's post, always check the attorney on the state bar website. Mainly, you should be looking for disciplinary violations. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here